You must be a brick-and-mortar retail space, and will need to create an Etsy account if you do not have one already:
GO TO OUR ETSY WHOLESALE WEBSITE
Thank you for your interest in carrying Concrete Lace cards in your store! We put a great deal into each and every card we craft, and hope that our quality and unique product line will be a great fit for your clientelle. Our designs are progressive, traditional, historic, informative, fun, cheerful... something for everyone.
• CARD SIZES: Most of our Greeting cards are A2 size (4.25" x 5.5"), but a few are 4bar (3.5" x 4.75")
• GIFT ENCLOSURE SIZES: Gift enclosures fold to fit 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" baby envelope.
• QUANTITY MINIMUMS: Single pack cards require a minimum 6 per design. Box sets 3 per design.
• PACKAGING: A2 single pack cards are in bio-degradable sleeves. Gift Enclosures are in standard clear reseal sleeves, and box sets packed in clear boxes.
• ORDER MINIMUMS: We have a low minimum order cost in order to accommodate every type of client. Each wholesale order must total $60 minimum.
• DOMESTIC SHIPPING COSTS: All orders over $200 receive FREE shipping, any orders under $200 will be a flat rate of $10 for shipping.
• INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS: Will need to be calculated on an individual basis.
Just visit our Etsy Wholesale page, where you can view and select whichever cards you are interested in. Etsy sends us your order and we approve or modify it (depending upon if everything is available), you pay, and we ship 5-7 business days later! You can pay with any major credit card. Please note that large quantity orders may take as long as 4-6 weeks to process for this reason. We will notify you prior to billing if this will be the case.
We use some of the highest quality paper and inks to produce each card. We print every design in small batches to maintain a hands-on quality that is carefully monitored. You can expect subtle variation in card batches due to the use of antique equipment, small-batch printing and hand-mixed inks. That is part of what makes letterpress beautiful—No two pieces are exactly the same. We do strive for high-quality and consistency as much as possible, but also enjoy the process of experimentation and love the subtle changes from one run to another.