• Wedding Invitations • Save The Dates • Bridal Stationery • Personalized Stationery • Birth Announcements • Bar and Bat Mitzvahs •
We are a traditional small print studio, but also offer simple touches such as layering, scoring and folding. Custom orders can be based on existing Concrete Lace designs, can be provided by the client, or can be typeset and layed out by Concrete Lace.
Please fill out the form here in order to help us give you an accurate quote, or scroll down to the bottom of this page for a quick reference from our pricing chart. The quote form may not work in all browsers; if you have trouble, please shoot us an email and we will send you a PDF form to fill out.
• Quotes can be provided once we have received a filled-out form from the client (currently not accepting any forms).
• Once a client has provided adequate information and has agreed to the quote, a 50% non-refundable deposit is made (via a provided PayPal invoice).
• The design is completed and formatted for letterpress, and is mocked-up for client approval (signature required).
• Once the design is approved by the client, absolutely no additional changes can be made to the design. This is because the design has been sent to our plate maker, and is on its way to becoming a reality.
• Once plates are received, we start printing, ink mixing, drying, cutting, scoring and packing... Typically custom orders take 4-6 weeks to ship, once the design is 100% approved and signed off on.
You can expect subtle variation in the color due to the use of antique equipment. That is part of what makes letterpress beautiful, however—No two pieces are exactly the same. We do strive for high-quality and as close to consistent color and printing as possible. Colors as seen on a computer monitor or printed on an inkjet or laser printer are not going to be 100% exact, but will provide a rough color reference.
If you have a design that you would like to see letterpressed, please fill out the form here, and we will be happy to provide you with a quote (or ask you for more information if we need it in order to do so).
We created this handy-dandy chart just so you can quickly review what certain items could roughly cost. Please fill out the form here for a more accurate estimate. Pricing below does not include the cost of custom paper or custom designs.